Contains highly concentrated MoS2 to reduce wear in
manual and differential transmissions, axle drives
without integrated wet differential locks and
mechanical steering systems. MoS2 reduces
temperature peaks and ensures quieter running and
smoother shifting. The transmission heats up less and
benefits from smoother tooth faces in terms of quieter
running and improved performance.
- resistant to stresses and vibrations
- increases operational reliability
- assures optimum shifting performance
- friction and wear reducing
- outstanding emergency-running properties
- reduces transmission noise
- secures optimum transmission operation
Areas of application
For manual and differential transmissions, axle drives
without integrated wet differential lock and
mechanical steering systems, especially under high
Not suitable for use on motorbikes with wet clutches.
Add to the gear oil. Mixing takes place automatically
during operation. Suitable for both mineral and
synthetic gear oils. 20 g is sufficient for 1 liter of gear
oil. 50 g is sufficient for 2.5 liters of gear oil.