Colloidal solid lubricant suspension based on molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) in mineral oil. The product
forms a high-load lubricating film on all rubbing and
sliding surfaces. This in turn reduces friction, providing for smoother operation of assemblies and greater
engine economy. Tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters.
- reduces oil and fuel consumption
- reduces running-in and operating wear
- no deposits
- highest thermal stability
- absolutely compatible with filters
- miscible with all commercially available motor oils
- increases smooth operation
- outstanding emergency-running properties
Areas of application
Added to the lubricating oils of engines, compressors,
pumps and especially motor vehicle engines (gasoline and diesel). Mixable with all commercially available motor oils.
Add 5 % (50 ml per liter of oil) of Oil Additive to motor
oil; in motorbikes with a wet clutch add 2 % (20 ml per
liter of oil). Can be added to motor oil at any time.
Shake container before use.
The maximum dosage for motorcycles with a wet
clutch is 2 %!